Welcome to the RobertHollis.com Customer Support / FAQ Page
normally within 24 business hours.
How do I contact customer service?
You can contact customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What hours is customer service open?
Monday-Friday: 10:00am-8:00pm EST
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
What if I contact customer service and they are not open?
If your request has arrived after hours, on the weekend, or on a holiday, you will receive a message telling you that your request has been received. You will then hear from our team as soon as possible the next day the office is open.
What should I do if I do not receive my purchase invoice or product delivery message by email?
- Search your inbox for the following email address: email@example.com
- Check your spam folder as sometimes messages can get stuck in there
- If the message is not in your inbox or spam folder, please contact support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if I received my product delivery email but the links are not working and I cannot download the files?
Occasionally, due to our product management system’s encoding, the links may become unreadable for some computer systems. If this happens, contact support by sending an email to email@example.com.
I do not recall opting in to receive emails from Robert Hollis or I no longer want to receive emails from Robert Hollis. How can I remove my name from the mailing list?
We apologize if you did not request to be emailed and make every effort to reduce spam. We do not want to send you anything that you do not want. So, to be removed from the mailing list, you have two options:
- Click the “Unsubscribe” Link at the bottom of the message that you received
- Please contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the list.
If you ever change your mind and wish to be added back to the mailing list, let us know and we will send you an email confirmation link.